Do you have a medical condition that qualifies you for the Oregon Medical Marijuana Program (OMMP)?
Compassion Center, a nonprofit clinic, may be what you are looking for.
- Determine whether you are eligible and schedule you with an MD at one of our clinics.
- Complete your paperwork when your primary care doctor has signed an OMMP attending Physician Statement
- Learn about OMMP, growing your own cannabis, and preparing your medicine
- Find a grower and comply with OMMP rules
- By sending a speaker to your event, educational program or support group
Begin the process of obtaining your medical marijuana card by downloading the new patient registration packet.
If you're already a Compassion Center patient, your renewal registration packet can be found here.
Not sure where to start? Contact us for assistance!
Compassion Center is a 501(c)(3) organization that was established in 2001. We have served more than 10,000 patients since inception.